Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HEY! It's Hump Day!

"IT'S HUMP DAY! Who cares! It's just Wednesday, I've got a half a week still ahead of me of torture, boredom, stress, nutty people to work with, problems, tiredness,......." and the list goes on. Right? How do you feel about this day of the week? Really! I am asking. Do comment below.

Now, for me. I am not overly excited or depressed either way. I rejoice that it is still in the middle of the week because I have business opportunities that await me! I am up and I am excited everyday (well, mostly). Why? I attribute it to the fact that I have control of my day and how I wish to pursue my dreams. I am not dependent on the Boss to be telling me that I am needing to do more or not. If I wish to educate myself with a seminar, now I just sign up and get it. Before, I was told "why should I send you on another seminar? The others haven't had a chance to go". It was nearing the end of the year and the money hadn't been spent and they hadn't signed up yet, soooo....sign me up instead. I wanted to go, they didn't care. I did get to go, but why hold me back for those who didn't care. Sheee... I just couldn't understand why I didn't get any recognition for being an achiever.

That brings me to why I am so happy. I own my own businesses - or my own opportunity for creating my own income and attaining my dreams. I am growing 3 areas of businesses - first one is my love - my direct sales business, Amway. Second, out from that grew my B2B business, gift incentives, Out of the Box. Thirdly, because I found out that promoting my business on the internet was crucial, I became good at social media marketing. Thus I decided to monetize on that with Social Focus by CG, a social media management company. All three dovetail into one another at different points and times. Because of my opportunities I look forward to everyday and the people I get to meet. People make my days very interesting to say the least. Promoting them and their passions and great fun things around me, it very intriguing and inspiring for me.

So thus it the reason for beginning this blog. I will detail my up and downs, and the exciting times and the dull times. I will try to keep it interesting and hoping encouraging for you. Perhaps you are looking to do the same thing and avoid the "rat race" of the "8 to 5" job. Can you do this? Sure you can. BUT, it has it's price. That is why I constantly say to myself:

"If it's going to be, it's up to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment